Jeffrey U. Barbani
576 Robin Hill Lane
Escondido, CA 92026
home phone: (760) 745-4131
To attain a position as a Computer Programmer/Web Developer in a creative and challenging environment.
Pursuing an A.A. degree in Computer and Information Sciences.
Presently enrolled at PALOMAR COLLEGE in:
2000 to 2001: Courses completed at PALOMAR COLLEGE:
- VISUAL BASIC FOR APPLICATIONS
- SQL SERVER 7.0
1998 to 2000: Courses completed at SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE:
- Intermediate VISUAL BASIC 6.0
- Advanced VISUAL BASIC 6.0
Home courses completed 1996 - 2000:
- ACCESS 97
- EXCEL 97
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
1980 - 1981: COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER OF SAN FRANCISCO:
- VISUAL BASIC 4.0
- WEB DESIGN
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- Wrote the code and created the graphics for a personal Web site at: http://www.barbani.com.
- Webmaster for http://www.ultratones.com.
- Created a corporate Intranet Web site at Digital Imaging Systems, San Diego CA.
- A+ certified computer technician.
- Network+ certified.
Back to Resumes
|FIELD ENGINEER/WEBMASTER - DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEMS|
Network Administrator at Digital Imaging Systems.
Maintain and update company's Intranet Web site.
Connect digital imaging systems to clients' Local Area Networks, and troubleshoot any network problems.
Field engineer and customer support for Kyocera/Mita copiers, printers and faxes.
Taught all levels of skydiving, from beginners to foreign national championship teams.
Seventeen years' experience teaching and managing large groups of people in a highly charged and complex environment.
Extensive foreign travel and ability to work with people from all cultural backgrounds.